Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Old nail art - new tutorial

Purchased by me
Today, I have an easy nail art tutorial to share with you. It comes from a manicure I did on my nails a while back, before I started blogging on this blog. Today, I am sharing a simple graphic tutorial on how I made clouds on my nail.




First off, I want to apologize for the bad, blurry picture here (and the bad polish job!). I wasn't planning on blogging about the manicure when I shot the picture, and therefore wasn't careful about getting a good shot =(
But, I hope you will like this tutorial I put together, showing how I made the clouds on my nail



I did not have any dotting tools when I made the clouds on my nails in the picture above. But I will get some soon =) So, I used other things (crafting stylus, bobby pin etc.) to make the dots on my nails. I also embraced the non-opaque look of the dots, as I think it looks more realistic with the cloud kind of see-through =)
For even more viewing fun, I quickly placed pictures from the tutorial together in a short video, to show the progress of the clouds coming together better than in the tutorial. Enjoy!



I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! I'd love to hear what you think about the drawn/illustrated form I used for this tutorial in the comment section below =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today =)
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)