Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

128 Ocean Crush by Isadora

Purchased by me
 ("128 Ocean Crush" by Isadora)

This polish is a fun turquoise-ish blue glitter textured polish. The polish dries to a semi-matte/satin like finish, with a fun sandy texture. I found it easy to apply, the polish is well saturated with glitter. This picture shows two coats, without any top coat. There is a little bit of visible nail line in the picture. I don't think anyone will notice the nail line in real life. Anyhow, the polish has a wide brush, so it takes some getting used to if you've only worked with smaller brushes before, or if you have really slim nails.

How do you like this blue color? I often gravitate towards blue nail polishes. Do you have a color that you most often choose to paint your nails with? I'd love to hear about it in the comment section =)

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)