Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Base Color + Jelly Ombre

Purchased by me
So, I thought of a way to use a jelly nail polish to create an ombre effect on your nails. The only jelly-ish nail polish I own is a glitter one, so I went for that =)  (It's the Atlantis color from China Glaze)
I'm calling the technique Base Color + Jelly Ombre






Here's a quick tutorial on how I did it



What do you think about this technique? Any tips or insight you can share with a newbie, I'd love to hear it in the comments below =)

Thanks for stopping by today!


- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)