Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Mezmerised by Essie

Purchased by me
("Mezmerised" by Essie)

This polish is a pretty, royal blue. As with all essie polishes I've tried, the formula was great and I had no big problems. Essie nail polish has a wide brush and a fluid consistency, which you might have to get used to. This swatch photo shows one coat, without any topcoat.

How do you like this blue color? I often gravitate towards blue nail polishes. Do you have a color that you most often choose to paint your nails with? I'd love to hear about it in the comment section =)

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)