Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Viva la Diva Color #119

Purchased by me
(Color #119 by Viva la Diva)

This polish is a really fun, bright jelly-ish red. The formula was easy to apply, I had no problems like streaking or uneven polish. This swatch photo shows three coats, without any other base color or top coat. Only downside to this polish is that there's a tiny bit of visible nail line, which you can see if you look closely at my ring finger there. But overall, I like this nail polish =)

How do you like this bright, jelly-looking red color? Do you usually go for bright red colors like this or darker red colors for your nails? I'd love to hear your thoughts on this in the comment section =)

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)