Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Viva la Diva Color #84

Purchased by me
(Color #84 by Viva la Diva)

Wow you guys, this one was hard to capture with the right tone of silver for the picture! But, if you check out the video further below, you'll see a better representation of how the color looks in real life.

This is a beautiful, shimmering silver color. Photo shows three coats, which it needed to get to my desired opacity. One coat over a base color would probably be pretty too =) 

To me, silver like this reads as a party color, and I think it would be awesome as a classy nail polish for christmas or new years =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)