Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Last Minute Nail Art Idea

I am stopping by quickly here today, to share with you a last minute nail art idea for christmas. On Christmas eve, I will probably use this nail art on one accent nail, along with the rest of the red manicure I'm planning =)

This nail art is not very exciting. I am sure you have seen many santa face, santa hat and santa suit nail art ideas online, as I have too. But I do not think I have ever seen exactly this view of santa. I have seen santa suits, but then only his suit and none of his beard. In my version, I wanted to include both his beard and his suit with his belt =)



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)