Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Russian Roulette and Pure Pearlfection by Essie

Purchased by me
("Russian Roulette" and "Pure Pearlfection" by Essie)

This is two coats of Russian Roulette topped with one coat of Pure Pearlfection. Both polishes went on smoothly, and together they give a beautiful, rich and shiny holiday red color =) On this picture, II used two coats of the red polish (which you can see a swatch of alone here), and one coat of the pearl polish.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

2 comments:

  1. This looks like such a great topper, I'm a huge sucker for anything that adds additional glitter! Certainly perfect for the festive season. Hope you had a good Christmas :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is indeed a great shimmer topper, very useful when you want to add a little extra oomph! Thank you for your comment =)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)