Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Russian Roulette by Essie

Purchased by me
("Russian Roulette" by Essie)


This polish is a fun red jelly-ish color. The formula is a little on the runny side, so I made sure to take off a little bit extra from the brush before applying the polish to the nail. Three coats were used to get the polish to this opacity. No top coat used for this photo.
  I will be back in a few days with an easy nail art tutorial, where I used this polish as my base color. It will be my first video tutorial, and I look forward to sharing it with you =)


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)