Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Antique by piCture pOlish + Sparkly Mani

Purchased by me
("Antique" by piCture pOlish)


This is such a GORGEOUS color! Is is made up of plum and light silver mini glitters, and looks just beautiful. I can see this as a wonderful color for a festive and classy event =) For this swatch, I used two coats. The consistency was good, not too runny and not too thick.  

Here's my mani for this weeks Fingerfood theme, Sparkle!:

I simply added a few rhinestones to one accent nail for this mani. So simple, yet so classy and pretty =)

Check out the manis the other participants made for this theme too:


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

8 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)