Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ombre triangle nail art

Purchased by me
( I swear, this manicure is shiny IRL, but due to my photo setup it looks more dull )



I'm continiuing on with my Fingerfood Them Week nail art attempts =) This week, the theme is Shapes/Geometric, and as you can see, I chose to use triangles. As I did last week too, I did only one accent nail. I used three colors of blue to make triangles on top of a white base. The three colors were Essie's "Mesmerized", "Lapis of Luxury" and the lightest one I mixed using "Lapiz of Luxury" and "Blanc" (white).


Here are links to the other ladies' nail art inspired by this theme:


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

8 comments:

  1. I love the gradient effect with the triangles Marie - fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your mixed color turned out perfect, way to take the gradient to the next level! And your triangles came out perfect, well done Marie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was so thrilled when that happened so easily! Thanks =)

      Delete
  3. So cute, I love the triangle accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like the gradient triangles well done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)