Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Conversation Bubble with Heart Nail Art + Tutorial

Purchased by me
(Base color: Cashmere Bathrobe by Essie. Nail art done with acrylic paints)



This weeks theme from Fingerfood is Hearts. So I decided to make this fun valentine-themed piece of nail art, that I had gotten the idea for a little while ago. I am so happy with how it turned out, and thanks to some new tools I was able to make nice lines and that small heart without much of a problem. I tried out using my newly purchased Nail Art Pen by Be Creative, and it is soo easy to make tiny details with =)

Here's an illustrated tutorial on how to paint this nail art yourself:

And a few other color options I thought could work for this design too:

To check out the other manis for the theme Hearts, click on any of the links in the collection below.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

1 comment:

  1. I love these! Such a cute idea! I definitely want to have a go at these :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)