Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

L'Automne by Renaissance Cosmetics + Birthday Accent Nail

Purchased by me
("L'Automne" by Renaissance Cosmetics)


This polish is a brown/copper color, with different colored glitters embeded in it. I love the base brown/copper color, but I am not crazy about the glitters. Mostly because they made the consistency kind of difficult to work with, and the finish on the nail is lumpy. The swatch shows two coats + topcoat.




This is the nail art I created for this weeks Fingerfood theme - Birthday/Celebrations. I decided to add a gift wrap design to one accent nail, using silver acrylic paint. The picture shows the nail art without top coat, but you will need to add topcoat to ensure that it doesn't get ruined when you wash your hands later. 


Here are other manis for this weeks theme:


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the brown - it has such a beautiful base colour that I don't think it really need the glitter. Love the accent nail too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)