Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pink Crush Dotticure

Purchased by me
("Pink Crush" by IsaDora. Dots made with "Blanc" by Essie)

I wore this on my nails this weekend. The base color is two coats of "Pink Crush" by IsaDora, which is a gorgeous purple-ish pink textured glitter polish =) I topped the polish with a coat of Seche Vite, and that really made the color deeper and gave it a slightly different look then it has without topcoat. The white dots were made with various dotting tools and a white polish.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)