Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

L' Hiver by Renaissance Cosmetics

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg

("L' Hiver" by Renaissance Cosmetics)




This polish is a pretty, light blue color, with various small glitters mixed in. The formula was good, and covered well. I used one thick coat, with top coat, for this swatch. I am sure this would work well in two thin coats as well =)
Denne lakken har en fin lyseblå farge, med diverse små glitter farger mikset inn. Konsistensen er god, og dekker godt. Jeg brukte et tykt lag, med top coat, for denne swatchen. Jeg tror denne også kan legges med to tynnere lag for å få god dekkevne også =)


Thank you for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)