Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Mezmerised by Essie swatch + silver stamped nail art

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Stamped nail art on blue base color)



(Mezmerised by Essie)

This is a re-swatch of this fabulous polish (you can see the first swatch here). I used two coats for this swatch, no top coat. The application was good, and self leveling. Only thing to be careful about with this polish, is to try and avoid getting the polish onto your cuticles. The polish will stain the cuticles.
----------------------------------------------------
Dette er en ny swatch av denne flotte lakken (du kan se min første swatch av denne lakken her). Jeg la to lag av denne lakken her, uten top coat. Konsistensen på denne lakken er god. Pass på at du ikke får lakken på neglebåndene, da den setter virkelige flekker der.



So, this weeks theme from FingerFood is Freestyle. I wanted to try my first full-on stamped manicure, so I used a plate from MoYou London to stamp a pattern in silver. I used "Gossip over Gimlets" from China Glaze to stamp with.
-----------------------------------------
Denne ukens tema fra FingerFood er fri stil. Jeg ville prøve å gjøre min første manikyr med alle neglene stemplet, så jeg brukte en plate fra MoYou London til å stemple et design i sølv. Jeg brukte "Gossip over Gimlets" fra China Glaze til å stemple med.

I think this turned out looking so classy =) / Jeg synes denne manikyren ser så elegant ut =)

Here are other manis made for the Freestyle theme / Her er andre manikyrer laget for fri stil temaet:

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!

- Marie
http://tencolorfulnails.blogspot.com/2014/03/march-2014-giveaway.html
PS: Don't forget to check out my giveaway - click the picure above =) 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe that this is your first fully stamped mani - its outstanding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this manicure it is very nice good choice of colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...Your stamping turned out AMAZING. I'm shocked that it's your first fully-stamped manicure. All of the stamping turned out beautiful and even <3

    I've stamped with Gossip Over Gimlets before and really love the effect it has <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds think alike ;) Du har mad stamping skills! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)