Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Simple Flower nail art

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg(Basecolor: "Malin's Mirage" by H&M. Nail art done with white acrylic paint)


So, this weeks theme from FingerFood is one of three. Either monochrome, mother's day or flowers. Obviously, I went for flowers =) I did just a simple five petal flower this time, using white acrylic paint.
-----------------------------------------
Denne ukens tema fra FingerFood er en av tre. Enten monokrom, morsdag eller blomster. Som dere kan se, så gikk jeg for blomster =) Jeg malte bare en enkel blomst med hvit akrylmaling.

Here are other manis made for this weeks theme / Her er andre manikyrer laget for denne ukens tema:

An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)