Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My first Fishtail Braid manicure

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Nail art done with #41 by Viva la Diva, No. 63 by Kubiss and "Wildflower" by H&M)


This weeks FingerFood theme is Fishtail. So I've painted my first ever fishtail braid manicure =) It took quite a while to do this, even when doing only one nail, because I had to wait for each line to dry before I added the next. The lines are not completely even, but I think it's fine for a first attempt =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Denne ukens tema fra FingerFood er Fishtail. Så jeg har prøvd meg på min aller første Fishtail Braid manikyr =) Det tok en god stund å male denne, selv når jeg bare gjorde en negl, fordi at hver stripe måtte tørke før jeg kunne male neste. Stripene min er ikke helt jevne, men jeg synes at det er godt nok som et første forsøk =)

Here are other manis made for this theme too / Her er andre manikyrer laget for dette temaet også



An InLinkz Link-up


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!

- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)