Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Pink with Lace Nail Art

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Nail art done with "Pink-ing of You" by OPI and "Blanc" by Essie)



This weeks FingerFood theme is Something New. This theme was suggested by me, when Samantha asked for suggestion for new themes. A bunch of us participants came up with ideas, and we were then asked to choose one of our own ideas for the final theme. I chose Something New, because it shows what nail art still feels like for me, as I only started painting and decorating my nails about 7 months ago. I also thought that it would be a fun prompt, as you can choose something simple like using a new nail polish or a new nail art decoration product. Or you can do something more involved like using a new technique or nail art tool =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Denne ukens tema fra FingerFood er Noe Nytt. Dette temaet var det jeg som valgte, når Samantha etterspurte ideer til nye temaer. Flere av oss kom med ideer, og vi ble deretter bedt om å velge ett endelig tema fra våre egne ideer. Jeg valgt Noe Nytt, fordi at det viser til at neglekunst fortsatt føles nytt for meg, siden jeg bare startet å lakke neglene og dekorere dem for omtrent 7 måneder siden. Jeg tenkte også at det ville være et norsomt tema, siden du kan velge noe enkelt ved å bruke en ny lakk eller en ny negledekor. Eller så kan du gjøre noe litt vanskeligere som å bruke en ny teknikk eller et nytt negledekorsprodukt =)


I just got in an order, where I had bought some vinyl. So, I decided to try out making my own nail art vinyl stickers, and to use them for my manicure this week. So I both used a new product and a new technique (vinyl nail art technique) for this manicure =) I started my nail art by painting on base coat, one layer of white polish and top coat, and letting it dry thoroughly. Next,I placed on the vinyl sticker, and added one thick-ish layer of pink polish over top. I then removed the sticker slowly and carefully, let it dry and added top coat to seal in the design =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Jeg fikk akkurat en pakke jeg hadde bestilt, hvor jeg hadde bestilt en rull med vinyl. Så jeg bestemte meg for å prøve å lage mine egne vinyl klistremerker, og bruke dem til denne manikyren. Så jeg brukte både et nytt produkt, og en ny teknikk (vinyl klistremerke negledekors teknikk) for denne manikyren =) Jeg begynte med å legge base coat, ett lag med hvit lakk og overlakk, og lot det tørke lenge. Deretter satte jeg på klistremerket, og la et tykt lag med rosa lakk oppå. Så fjernet jeg klistremerket sakte og forsiktig, lot det tørke, og avsluttet med overlakk =)

Here's a look at my nail vinyls, along with the pink polish I used for this nail art / Her er et bilde av mine vinyl klistremerker, sammen med den rosa lakken jeg brukte for denne manikyren:

What do you think about nail vinyls? Have you used any before, and if so, do you like using them? I'd love to hear about it in the comment section =)
------------------------------------
Hva synes du om slik vinyl klistremerker? Har du brukt dem før, og hvis du har det, liker du å bruke slike? Jeg vil gjerne høre fra deg i kommentarfeltet =)


Here are other manis made for this theme too / Her er andre manikyrer laget for dette temaet også

An InLinkz Link-up


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!

- Marie

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)