Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Flower Corner Nail Art + Tutorial

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Base color: "It's a Surprise" by Alanna Renee. Nail art made with "Fairy Floss" by Picture Polish, "Do You Lilac It?" by OPI and "Baby's Got The Blues" by Miss Asleigh)


Here's a quick tutorial on how I painted the easy flower design on my accent nail for this mani / Her er en rask tutorial som viser hvordan jeg malte den enkle blomsterdesignen på ringefingerneglen




Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

2 comments:

  1. i need video on this amazing style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry Katie, I am not able to make a real, live version video tutorial for this. Perhaps you can get the gist of it from the picture tutorial? The flowers are basically just five dots placed in a circle, which are then connected together with lines, so easy peasy =) And then just add a cream dot in the center of each flower, and scatter some colored dots around to finish it off. Have fun painting your nails =)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)