Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Oriental Themed Manicure

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Made with "Where did Suzi's man-go?" by OPI, "Do you lilac it?" by OPI and "Foil effects" in silver by Barry M")


This weeks FingerFood theme is Oriental. I decided to go for kind of a indian summer-ish color scheme with a skittlette mani, as well as a meditation/yoga pose nail art. I used a DIY vinyl sticker to sponge through for the meditation figure, and tied it in with the other fingers using the same silver for dots. It was my first time doing a gradient, and it didn't go perfectly, but at least most of it is covered up with the silver figure =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Denne ukens tema fra FingerFood er Orientalsk. Jeg gikk for et indisk sommer-aktig fargetema med en skittlette manikyr, i tillegg til en meditasjon/yoga figur på den ene neglen. Jeg brukte et egenlaget vinyl-klistremerke som stensil, svampet på sølvfarget lakk, og brukte den samme lakken til å lage prikker på de andre neglene. Dette var første gang jeg har laget en gradient, og det gikk ikke perfekt, men heldigvis er det meste dekket over av figuren =)

Oh, and if you notice that my nails are shorter than last week, there's a good reason for that...
I was lifting some outdoor furniture, and my hand slipped. So my nail was hit hard from the underside up, and broke =(

Here are other manis made for this theme too / Her er andre manikyrer laget for dette temaet også





Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

2 comments:

  1. the colours are lovely and the mani is great! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)