Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Girly Monster Nail Art + Tutorial

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(I'm sorry about the bad photo quality here!)
(Base color: "Mellow Yellow" by Picture Polish. Nail art done with acrylic paints)



This weeks FingerFood theme is a really fun one. It is Cartoon/Comic, and I decided to create a fun, girly monster =) I painted the monster with acrylic paints over a base of a light yellow nail polish. You can see the tutorial I made for the monster below.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Denne ukens tema fra FingerFood er et morsomt et. Temaet er Tegneserie, og jeg bestemte meg for å lage et gøyalt og jentete monster =) Jeg malte monsteret med akrylmaling over en base av lys gul neglelakk. Du kan se fremgangsmåten jeg laget for monsteret under.


Here are other manis made for this theme too / Her er andre manikyrer laget for dette temaet også


An InLinkz Link-up


Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thank you for sharing the design and tutorial! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please remove word verification from commentbox for easy commenting . I would like to comment more haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I will =) Thought I had done it when I started this blog to be honest, but must have forgotten... Thanks for asking me, and happy commenting!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)