Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Colorful Skittle

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Yellow: "No 146" by Kubiss, Pink: "Pink-ing of You" by OPI, Blue: "Mint Candy Apple" by Essie, Orange: "Where did Suzi-s Man-Go?" by OPI, Silver: "Crystal Glass" by KICKS)

I'm finally back with another entry for the FingerFoods Theme Buffet. At the moment I am waaay into OMD2 right now, but when I saw that the buffet theme this week is 'skittle', I knew it was the perfect time to pull this mani out of my archives. I did this manicure in the early summer, and it has been stuck in my image folder ever since, poor thing...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Jeg er endelig tilbake med enda en manikyr for FingerFoods Theme Buffet. Jeg er for øyeblikket laaangt inne i OMD2-land, men når jeg så at FingerFood temaet for denne uken er Skittle, visste jeg at det var perfekt timing å dele denne manikyren som har ligget i arkivene mine. Jeg malte denne manikyren tidligere i sommer, og den har ligget helt alene i bildefolderen min helt siden da, stakkars...

Here are other manis made for this theme too / Her er andre manikyrer laget for dette temaet også





Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)