Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

OMD2 - Day 11: Rainbow + Tutorial

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
( I am so sorry about the blurry picture here! )
(Light blue polish: "Sky" by Picture Polish. Rainbow nail art painted with acrylic paint)

For day 11 of OMD2 the prompt is Rainbow. I decided to do an accent nail with a rainbow design, and the other nails light blue to represent the sky. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
For dag 11 av OMD2 er temaet "Rainbow". Jeg valgte å male en dekornegl med et regnbue design, og de andre neglene lys blå for å representere himmelen.

Here's a quick tutorial on how I painted the rainbow nail art. / Her er en rask fremgangsmåte på hvordan jeg malte regnbue neglen. 



Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)