Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

OMD2 - Day 2: Coral

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(This color was super hard to photograph! I had to do a lot of color correcting, so I'm sorry it is not perfectly true to the real color) 
(Base color: "Cute as a Button" by Essie. White stamping polish by Mundo de Uñas)


Todays prompt from OMD2 is Coral! After polishing my nails with the coral color, I stamped one accent nail with white stamping polish and MoYou London's XL Pro Plate 02. I then added some white dots to the other nails to tie them all in together =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dagens tema fra OMD2 er "Coral"! Etter å ha lakket neglene med den korallrosa lakken, stemplet jeg en dekornegl med hvit stempellakk og MoYou Londons XL Pro Plate 02. Deretter la jeg til noen hvite prikker på de andre neglene =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)