Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

OMD2 - Day 24: Fruit

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg

(Blue: "Mint Candy Apple" by Essie, green: "No 63" by Kubiss, pink: "Wildflower" by H&M, white: "Snow me White" by Sinful Colors, black: "Camelot" by aEngland)

Today's prompt from OMD2 is Fruit. I painted a happy little watermelon slice as my nail art for today! I used some DIY nail vinyl stickers to help me get the right shape, and i painted the little guy with different colors of mail polish =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dagens tema fra OMD2 er "Fruit". Jeg malte en glad liten vannmelon bit for min negle kunst for i dag! Jeg brukte egenlagde neglevinyl-klistremerker for å hjelpe meg å få den riktige formen, og malte den lille vannmelon fyren med ulike lakkfarger =)


Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!

- Marie

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)