Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

OMD2 - Day 4: Bright

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Polishes used: "Blanc" and "Mint Candy Apple" by Essie, "Totes" and "Fairy Floss" by Picture Polish, "Do You Lilac It?" by OPI, "Jelly Belly" by Nailstation)


I'm back with another mani for the OMD 2 challenge month! The prompt for todays manicure is bright, so I chose to wear bright white with an accent nail full of bright colors =) I used normal tape to tape off a middle section on the accent nail, after letting the white layer dry thoroughly. I then placed striping tape in a criss crossing pattern, and polished each section a different color =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Jeg er tilbake med enda en manikyr for OMD 2! Dagens tema er "Bright", så jeg valgte å bruke sterk hvit med en dekornegl full av sterke farger =) Jeg brukte vanlig tape for å lage en midtseksjon av dekorneglen, etter å ha latt den hvite lakken tørke fullstendig. Jeg plasserte så striping tape nedover midtseksjonen, og lakket de ulike delene med ulike farger =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)