Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Inspired By - Flower Pattern Accent Manicure + Tutorial

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Cream colored polish: "Coconut" by Barry M. Nail art painted with acrylic paints)

Today I'm sharing this nice, light manicure, with an accent nail that I painted a flower pattern on. The flower pattern was very inspired by a piece of patterned paper from Echo Park Paper, that I decided to recreate as some nail art =) 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I dag viser jeg denne lyse, fine manikyren, med en dekornegl hvor jeg malte et blomstermønster. Blomstermønsteret var veldig inspirert av et mønsterpapir fra Echo Park Paper, som jeg bestemte meg for å etterligne på dekorneglen =)

This is the patterned paper I was inspired by / Dette er mønsterpapiret jeg ble inspirert av:
(Image borrowed from Echo Park Paper's website with permission)


Here's a quick tutorial on how I painted the flower pattern nail art. / Her er en rask fremgangsmåte på hvordan jeg malte blomstermønsteret. 



Or, you can see this same tutorial in a video format on my YT channel here / Eller, du kan se denne fremgangsmåten i video format på min YT kanal her

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)