Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Bright Green Apple Nail Art

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Green: "Vices Versa", white: "Blanc" by Essie )

For this manicure, I started with a bright green color on all nails except the ring finger nail, which I painted white. I then painted the apple using both a brush and some dotting tools, all using acrylic paints. I finished it off with top coat to seal everything in =)


-----------------------------------------------------------------
For denne manikyren, startet jeg med å male alle neglene grønne, unntatt ringfinger neglen som jeg malte hvit. Deretter malte jeg eplet med en pensel og noen dotting tools, med akrylmaling. Jeg avsluttet med top coat for å forsegle det hele =)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)