Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Lilac and White Half Moon Manicure

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg

(Lilac purple: "Lilacism" by Essie, white: "Basic White" by NailNation 3000 )

Today I'm sharing a manicure with another polish I bought recently. I decided to try my hand at a half moon manicure. I used some DIY nail vinyls to mask off the white half circle, before adding a thick layer of the lilac polish. After it had dried, I added some dots to finish it off =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I dag viser jeg en manikyr med enda en lakk som jeg kjøpte nylig. Jeg bestemte meg for å prøve å lage en half moon manikyr. Jeg brukte noen hjemmelagde vinyl klistremerker for å maskere den hvite sirkelen, før jeg la på et tykt lag med den lyselilla lakken. Etter at det hadde tørket malte jeg på noen prikker for å fullføre manikyren =)



Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)