Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pink with Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Nail Art

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Pink: "I Pink I Can" by Essie,  white striper by TL Design )

Today I have another manicure for breast cancer awareness month to share with you. I used a DIY vinyl mask to paint a white ribbon onto the pink base color. I used the other part of this DIY vinyl for my first Vellum Effect technique manicure here. The pink color is, by the way, the favorite light pink polish I have in my collection =)


-----------------------------------------------------------------
I dag har jeg enda en manikyr for rosa sløyfe måned å vise dere. Jeg brukte en hjemmelaget vinyl mal til å male på en hvit sløyfe oppå den lyserosa basefargen. Jeg brukte den andre delen av denne hjemmelagde vinylen til min Vellum Effekt manikyr her. Den rosa lakken jeg har brukt er forresten min favoritt av de lyserosa lakkene jeg har i min samling =)


Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)