Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Dark Pink Leafy Nail Art

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Grey: "Sea Spray" by China Glaze, dark pink stamping polish: "Fiusha" by Mundo de Uñas, stamping plate used: "Mother Nature Collection 11" by MoYou London )

Today I am sharing a stamped manicure with you. This was really easy to create! I started with a bluish-grey base color, let it dry, and then I stamped overtop using a dark pink stamping polish. I used an image of a leafy tree from a MoYou London stamping plate. I stamped all nails with a full image, and on the ring finger nail I stamped only in the corner for a little variation =)


-----------------------------------------------------------------
I dag har jeg en stemplet manikyr å vise dere. Denne var veldig enkel å lage! Jeg startet med en gråblå basefarge, lot den tørke, og så stemplet jeg oppå med en mørk rosa stemplingslakk. Jeg brukte et stempelbilde av et tre fra en MoYou London stempelplate. Jeg stemplet alle neglene slik at hele neglen ble dekket, og på ringfinger neglen stemplet jeg bare i hjørnet for en enkel variasjon  =)


Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

1 comment:

  1. Your nails look so lovely! I love the different colors that you used to create this nail art creation <3
    I'm looking forward to read your next post!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)