Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Panda Nail Art + Tutorial

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Mint green: "Dillon" by Zoya. Nail art done with acrylic paints )


It's getting closer and closer to Christmas, so I wanted to do something holiday related for this nail art. I was inspired by a fun panda tutorial I saw on YouTube, and decided to try out doing panda nail art for the first time =) You can see a tutorial for this nail art below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Det begynner å nærme seg jul, så jeg ille lage noe julerelatert på neglene. Jeg ble inspirert av en fin panda tutorial på YouTube, og bestemte meg for å prøve å male en panda på neglene for første gang =) Fremgangsmåten for den søte pandaen finner du under her.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

4 comments:

  1. This is cute. I love the detail on his eyes. It really gives him character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindi =) I'm glad I decided to add the white in his eyes too, I wasn't planning on it but tried it anyways, and I love how it turned out.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)