Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Kawaii Cupcake Nail Art + Tutorial

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Pink: "Fairy Floss" by Picture Polish, blue/aqua: "Mint Candy Apple" by Essie, creme: "Coconut" by Barry M, brown: "Chestnut" by TL Design. Black, white and darker pink are acrylic paints)


I was watching a video on YouTube a little while back, of the making of a suuuper cute Kawaii style giant cupcake. It was so cute that I had to make it into some nail art =) I copied the cupcake pretty much as it was made in cake form, so I can't take credit for the cute image, but I can point you to the video where Renee from Happy Cake by Reneee made the cute Giant Kawaii Cupcake.
I also made a tutorial on how to paint this image on your nails, which you can see below =)


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Jeg så nylig en video på YouTube, som viste hvordan man kan lage en suuuper søt stor muffins/cupcake i kawaii stil. Den var så søt at jeg måtte lage nail art av den =) Jeg kopierte muffinsen ganske nøyaktig slik den var i videoen, så det er ikke min egen design. Hvis du vil se den søte muffinsen, sjekk ut videoen til Renee fra Happy Cake by Renee her.
Jeg har også laget en tutorial om hvordan man maler denne muffinsen på neglene =) 




Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)