Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Love Note Nail Art

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Light blue: "Blu" by Zoya, white: "Basic White" by Nailnation 3000, light grey: "Dove" by Zoya, light pink: "Fairy Floss" by Picture Polish. Heart vinyl stencil: "Hearts and Stars Vinyls&Vinyl Stencils Mixpack" from Ten Colorful Nails Shop. Polkadots stamped with white stamping polish froMundo de Uñas and stamping plate "Pro XL Plate 01" from MoYou London. Matte topcoat by Essie)


Today I am sharing a cute manicure that would work well for valentines day, which is coming up soon. I painted all my nails light blue, and added stamped white dots to all nails except the ring finger nail. On the ring finger nail I painted an envelope, and added a heart on the envelope using a vinyl stencil. I added matte topcoat to all nails to finish off this look =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I dag deler jeg denne søte manikyren med dere, som kan fungere fint for valentinsdagen 14 februar. Jeg lakket alle neglene med lys blå lakk, og stemplet alle negler unntatt ringfingerneglen med hvite polkadotter. På den neglen malte jeg en liten konvolutt, og malte også på et hjerte ved hjelp av en vinyl stensil. Jeg avsluttet alle neglene med matt topplakk =)

This is the vinyl&vinyl stencils mixpack I used. Click on them to get to the product page in my webshop =)/ Dette er vinyl&vinyl stensil mixpakken jeg brukte. Klikk på dem for å komme til produktsiden i min butikk =)




Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)