Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Purple Butterfly Manicure

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Purple: "Do You Lilac It?" by OPI, offwhite: "Coconut" by Barry M. Butterfly water decals from Born Pretty Store )


Today I am sharing a simple manicure with you. I painted all of my nails with purple, except for the ring finger nail, which I painted offwhite. I then added a pretty butterfly water decal to the ring finger nail, and sealed everything in with topcoat. Quick, easy and beautiful!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I dag deler jeg denne enkle manikyren med dere. Jeg lakket alle neglene unntatt ringfinger neglen med lilla. Ringfinger neglen lakket jeg offhvit. Deretter tok jeg på en lekker sommerfugl vanndekal, og toppet alle neglene med topplakk. Raskt, enkelt og vakkert!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)