Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Vinyl Stenciled Flower Nail Art

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Pink: "Suzi has a swede tooth" by OPI, offwhite: "Coconut" by Barry M, light pink: "Fairy Floss" by Picture Polish, light green: "Tracie" by Zoya, dark green: "Officer's overcoat" by Nailstation. Flower vinyl stencils from Ten Colorful Nails Shop )



Today I am sharing this fun, pink manicure with you. All nails except the ring finger nail was painted with pink. For the accent nail I started with an offwhite base, which I let dry thoroughly before moving on. Next, I placed a flower vinyl stencil on the nail, and painted over with the pink polish. I then removed the stencil, and added some light pink and white dots to the middle of the flower. I finished off by painting some leaves with light and dark green =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I dag deler jeg denne morsomme, rosa manikyren med dere. Alle neglene unntatt ringefinger neglen lakket jeg rosa. For dekorneglene startet jeg med offhvit lakk, som jeg lot tørke godt før jeg fortsatte. Videre plasserte jeg en blomst stensil vinyl på, og lakket inni stensilen med rosa. Så fjernet jeg stensilen, og la til lyserosa og hvite prikker. Jeg avsluttet med å male noen blader med lys og mørk grønn =) 

These are the vinyl stencils I used. Click on them to get to the product page in my webshop =) / Dette er vinyl stensilene jeg brukte. Klikk på dem for å komme til produktsiden i min butikk =)

 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)