Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Marvin the Robot Nail Art

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Blue/turquoise: "Turquoise and Caicos" by Essie. Nail art painted with acrylic paints )


Today I am sharing some fun, hand painted nail art. I recently watched "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" movie, and was immediately drawn to Marvin, the white robot with the big head, and loved the design of him. So, here he is as nail art =) I used acrylic paints to paint Marvin, over a base of blue/turquoise nail polish, and sealed it in when I was done with some top coat.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I dag har jeg en morsom håndmalt negledekor å vise. Jeg så nylig filmen "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", og synes at roboten Marvin var spesielt fin, med sitt store hvite hode. Så, her er han som negledekor =) Jeg brukte akrylmaling til å male Marvin, over en blå/turkis lakk som basefarge, og la på topplakk til slutt.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)