Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunny Yellow Stamped Nail Art

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Please excuse the tip wear on this manicure. The photograph was taken after wearing this for a few days.
 Yellow: "I Just Can't Cope-acabana" by OPI, White stamping polish: "1 White" by Mundo de Uñas. Stamping plate used: "Plate 1-02" by UberChic Beauty)


This was a really easy and quick manicure to do. I started with two coats of yellow polish, and then simply stamped over that with white stamping polish. It turned out so beautiful and bright =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dette var en veldig enkel og rask manikyr å legge. Jeg startet med to lag med gul lakk, og deretter stemplet jeg enkelt over med hvit stempellakk. Det ble så fargesterkt og fint =)




Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)