Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Retro Leadlight Nail Art

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Cream/offwhite: "It's a Surpriseby Alanna Renee. These colors were mixed with clear polish to make sheer colors: pink: "Fuchsia" by Barry M, yellow: "I just can't Cope-acabana" by OPI, blue: "Baby's got the Blues" by Miss Ashleigh. Black stamping polish by Mundo de Uñas. Stamping plate used: "Back to the 70's 03" by MoYou London)


Today I am sharing another stamped manicure, this time using the Leadlight technique. I first stamped a design using black stamping polish over a cream base color. Then, I mixed a little bit of each of the colors of polish with clear polish, to make translucent colors. I used dotting tools to fill in parts of the stamped image with the different colors. I then finished off with a layer of top coat.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I dag vil jeg dele enda en stemplet manikyr med dere, denne gangen har jeg brukt Leadlight teknikken. Jeg stemplet et design med svart stempellakk over en kremfarget baselakk. Deretter blandet jeg litt farget neglelakk med klar neglelakk, for å lage gjennomsiktige farger. Jeg brukte dotting tools for å legge på den gjennomsiktige fargen på ulike deler av stempelmotivet. Jeg avsluttet med et lag topplakk.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

2 comments:

  1. This is very eye catching. I love the spring colors and mod look. This is such a fun manicure. It reminds of Easter eggs though but that might be because we just celebrated Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)