Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

Sponged Spots Nail Art for Spring

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Cream/offwhite: "It's a Surpriseby Alanna Renee, orange: "Where did Suzi's Man-go?" by OPI, green: "Jelly Belly" by Nailstation, yellow: "I just can't Cope-acabana" by OPI, pink: "Lovie Dovie" by Essie, purple: "Giant Chewy" by Nailstation, blue: "Baby's got the Blues" by Miss Ashleigh)

Today I am sharing this manicure with you, using a technique I'd like to call Sponged Spots. I used a bunch of pretty spring-like colored nail polishes, overtop of an off-white base color to create this pretty design. To get the fields of color, I used a cosmetics sponge. I tore the sponge apart into tiny pieces, about 3-5 mm in size, and used one sponge piece for each color. Holding the tiny piece of sponge with tweezers, I simply put some polish onto the sponge, and used that to dot on patches of color onto the base. I started with one color, dotted that a few times on each nail, before moving on to the next color. In the end I ended up with this pretty, abstract, almost flowery-looking nail art.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I dag har jeg denne manikyren å vise dere, hvor jeg brukte en teknikk som jeg vil kalle Sponged Spots. Jeg brukte mange fine, vårlige farger av neglelakk over en kremfarget baselakk, for å lage dette fine designet. For å få til de små feltene med farge, brukte jeg en sminkesvamp. Jeg dro svampen fra hverandre i mange bittesmå biter, omtrent 3-5 mm i størrelse, og brukte en av bitene til hver farge. Jeg holdt de bittesmå bitene med en pinsett, dyppet dem i litt farget neglelakk, og laget et par små dotter med farge på hver negl. Etter å ha dottet på alle fargene endte jeg opp med dette fine, abstrakte, nesten blomsteraktige mønsteret på neglene. 





Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)