Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

17 mai Manikyr / May 17th Manicure

Kjøpt av meg Purchased by me
(Red: "Coca Cola Redby OPI, dark blue: "Mesmerized" by Essie. White stamping polish from Mundo de Uñas. Stamping plate "3-02" from UberChic Beauty.)

Dette er manikyren jeg har på neglene i år på 17 mai. Jeg la rød baselakk, stemplet over med hvit stempellakk, og dottet til slutt på mørkeblå prikker. Til alle nordmenn: Gratulerer med dagen! Jeg håper dere får en flott 17 mai feiring i dag =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------This is the manicure I have on my nails this year on may 17th, which is our independence day/national day here in Norway. The design incorporates all three colors of our flag. I started with a red base color, and stamped over it with white. I then added dark blue dots to finish it off =)


Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag! / Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)