Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sponged Spots+Stamped Spring Nail Art

Purchased by me Kjøpt av meg
(Cream/offwhite: "It's a Surpriseby Alanna Renee, orange: "Where did Suzi's Man-go?" by OPI, green: "Jelly Belly" by Nailstation, yellow: "I just can't Cope-acabana" by OPI, pink: "Lovie Dovie" by Essie, purple: "Giant Chewy" by Nailstation, blue: "Baby's got the Blues" by Miss Ashleigh. Grey stamping polish from Mundo de Uñas. Stamping plate "1-01" from UberChic Beauty.)

Today I am sharing another stamped manicure with you all. This manicure was done overtop of the spring colored Sponged Spots manicure I shared a few weeks ago. Please check out that post for more detail about how I made the colorful background on these nails =)
When the background was dry, I stamped a design over it with grey stamping polish. I finished everything off with a coat of topcoat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I dag viser jeg dere enda en stemplet manikyr. Denne manikyren ble til over den vårlige Sponged Spots manikyren som jeg delte et par uker siden. Ta en titt på blogginnlegget om den manikyren for å se flere detaljer om hvordan jeg lagde den fargerike bakgrunnen for stemplingen på disse neglene =)
Når bakgrunnen var tørr, stemplet jeg et design over den med grå stempellakk. Tl slutt la jeg på et lag med topplakk. 




Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)