Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Black&White Stamped Manicure

Purchased by me Kjøpt av meg
(White: "Alpine Snowby OPI. Black stamping polish from Mundo de Uñas. Stamping plate "3-01" from UberChic Beauty.)

Today I am have a stylish black and white manicure to share. It was comnpleted really easy by first painting my nails white, and then stamping over that with black stamping polish. I also used my new Bliss Kiss "Simply Peel" Liquid Latex barrier to shield the skin around my nails from the black stamping polish. I finished the manicure with my HK Girl top coat. So simple and so striking! -----------------------------------------------------------------
I dag har jeg en stilig svart og hvitt manikyr å vise frem. Først lakket jeg neglene mine hvite, og deretter stemplet jeg over dem med svart stempellakk. Jeg brukte også min nye Bliss Kiss "Simply Peel" flytende lateks barriere for å beskytte huden rundt neglene mot den svarte stempellakken. Jeg avsluttet manikyren med et lag med min HK Girl topplakk.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)