Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Blue Oriental Inspired Nail Fail

Purchased by me Kjøpt av meg
(Blue: "Blossom Dandyby Essie. Copper stamping polish from Mundo de Uñas. Stamping plate "1-03" from UberChic Beauty.)

Today I am sharing with you a bit of a nail fail. I did this stamping+outlining of the stamping over an old manicure to test out the wear-ability of the rhinestones, added another coat of topcoat, and kept wearing this manicure for another few days. The stamping turned out alright, but the fact that the rhinestone is crooked on the nail drives me nuts! -----------------------------------------------------------------
I dag har jeg en "nail fail" å dele med dere. Jeg stemplet+tegnet rundt stemplingen over en gammel manikyr for å teste ut hvor lenge rhinstenen/bling-stenen ville sitte på, tok på enda et lag med topplakk, og hadde manikyren på i et par dager til. Stemplingen ble ok, men det at stenen er skjev gjør meg helt gæren!




Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty. I love that blue base color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)