Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Floral Waterdecal Manicure

Purchased by me Kjøpt av meg
(Pink: "Fuchsia Fanaticby China Glaze, Gold nail polish by H&M. Water decals from Born Pretty Store.)

For this manicure I wanted to try out some of the full-nail water decals I had in my stash. I had some difficulties with them, since my nails are very curved, so I ended up having to stick the decals on with clear polish, after the decal had been removed from it's backing in the water. And even then, I still had some folds in the finished decal on the nail. Thankfully it wasn't very visible from afar =) -----------------------------------------------------------------
Til denne manikyren så hadde jeg lyst til å prøve noen vann dekaler som er et fullt motiv til hele neglen, som jeg hadde i min samling. Jeg hadde problemer med dem, siden neglene mine er så kurvete, så jeg endte opp med å måtte bruke litt klar lakk til å feste dekalene til neglene. Og selv da fikk jeg noen bretter i dekalene på neglene. Heldigvis var ikke brettene så synlige når man så på neglene fra langt unna =)




Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)