Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Yellow and Grey Stamped Manicure

Purchased by me Kjøpt av meg
(Yellow: "I just can't Cope-acabanaby OPI. Grey stamping polish from Mundo de Uñas. Stamping plate "1-01" from UberChic Beauty.)

Today's manicure is another easy stamped one. I'm loving stamping so much lately, it's so easy and quick =) I used a geometric pattern with light grey stamping polish for this manicure, and finished it off as always with my HK Girl topcoat.-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dagens manikyr er enda en rask, enkel stemplet manikyr. Jeg er så glad i å stemple på neglene for tiden, for det er så enkelt og raskt =) Jeg brukte et geometrisk mønster med lys grå stempellakk for denne manikyren, og avsluttet som vanlig med HK Girl topplakk.




Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)