Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Neon Striped Summer Manicure

Purchased by me / Kjøpt av meg
(Pink: "Glow with the Flow", orange: "Home Sweet House Music", yellow: "Daisy know my Name?" by China Glaze)

Hi there! I wanted to quickly share this fun, easy summer manicure today. I started the manicure with painting all of my nails white, and then I freehand added the stripes with three colors of neon-ish polish =)
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hei! I dag deler jeg denne enkle, sommerlige manikyren her på bloggen. Jeg startet med å legge hvit lakk på neglene, og deretter lakket jeg på striper av tre farger av neon-aktig neglelakk =)



Thanks for stopping by my blog today! / Takk for at du stakk innom bloggen min i dag!
- Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! Please do not be alarmed when your comment does not appear right after you have posted it. That happens because I approve all comments via email, to screen out spam. I look forward to reading what you have to say =)